- £50,000 - 70,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 31st July 2017
- Job Type
A leading investment firm is seeking an Asset Manager to opportunistically manage a Business Park portfolio in Reading. The role will combine proactive, value maximisation strategies inclusive of lettings, refurbishments and redevelopments. There is also a preference for a candidate with a financial background who is capable of appraising strategies.
The key duties will include:
- Responsibilities for a wide range of asset management duties including lettings, lease re-gears, redevelopments, and management of tenants
- Also responsible for project management and construction
- Responsible for financial modelling to appraise strategies
- Preparing and managing annual budgets
- Recommending divestment opportunities and managing the sale process; assisting in the underwriting of new investment opportunities
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable asset management background, with existing financial skills.
If you feel if you have the required skill set, and you are either based in Reading or happy to commute, please apply with your most updated CV.